Who are we?
LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 130 countries. We hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 40 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment.
Our vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company's growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for our “Export Sales Executive” job opening.
What you will be doing:
- Achieves growth and hit sales targets.
- Designs and implements a strategic export business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Coordinate all aspects of export documentation.
- Builds and promotes strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Sets objectives, coaches and monitors performance of the team.
- Presents sales reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identifies emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
Core competencies of the ideal candidate:
- Degree in Business will be an asset.
- Experience in managing a sales team will be considered an asset.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops and seminars.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent command of the English language is a prerequisite.
- MS Office Excel Literate.
- Capability to travel abroad.