Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Sales Development Representative - Italian-English working onsite in Athens, Greece, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? Focused on achieving revenue quotas through product and service recommendations, you'll enhance and build relationships with customers as you identify and develop new business opportunities that support our growth goals. Whether it’s qualifying leads, initiating contacts, or resolving a unique business problem, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Conduct research to identify potential customers and decision-makers in target companies
- Reach out to potential customers via phone, email, or other channels to introduce our company and solutions
- Qualify leads to assess their potential value to our business
- Work with account executives to ensure a smooth handoff of qualified leads for further follow-up and closure
- Bring your product and brand knowledge to handle customer interactions, manage objections and ultimately close the sale
- Effectively listen to client needs to identify sales opportunity cues, recommend, quote, and negotiate to meet client needs and close the sale
- Continuously update and maintain accurate records in our customer relationship database system
What You Bring to the Role
- Read, write, and speak Italian and English as you’ll work with global customers and coworkers whose primary language is English
- Applied sales experience with a customer focus mindset
- Comfortable engaging with customers to enhance and develop solutions
- Creative mindset to overcome objections and is committed to achieving goals
- Team building approach as you will work with multiple teams across different departments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer experience
What You Can Expect
- Working days Monday- Friday
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You'll report to Team Lead or Sales Manager. You'll play an essential role in our sales cycle by qualifying leads and initiating contact with potential customers.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.