HYUNDAI is in the top tier of the global car manufacturers, and one of the world’s 40 best global brands across any industry. Crafted to improve the quality of life for many, Hyundai models are awarded for their great design as well as their manufacturing excellence and reliability, offering ample spaciousness, driving pleasure and advanced connectivity, safety and powertrain technologies.
HYUNDAI Hellas is the exclusive national distributor of Hyundai automotive products in Greece. Established in 1990 and a member of Vassilakis Group of Companies, Hyundai Hellas has been honored with multiple recognitions by Hyundai Motor Corporation and Hyundai Motor Europe. Our historical footprint of over 350.000 cars sold nationally, enjoys market-wide respect for the Official Sponsorship of the Athens 2004 Olympic Games, market leadership in 2000 and 2005, and already a new record-setting retail share performance in 2019. Our vision is to become the most loved car brand in Greece, offering customers a modern premium experience.
The AFS Zone Manager has the role to assist and collaborate closely with the Retailers in her/his area of responsibility, in order to continuously improve Hyundai & Kia AFS business within the authorized network, resulting to better Customer Service and sustainable growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- Visits and sustains periodical and immediate communication with all Retailers in the area of responsibility in order to drive business initiatives in store.
- Observes Retailer’s operations in the AFS, identifying gaps in performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Micromanages Retailer operations in a manner to coach personnel to provide excellent customer experience and achieve both quantitative and qualitative targets of retailer.
- Liaises with Dealership Owner/Principal, informs about new initiatives, performance KPIs, and sets in cooperation with business partner respective actions plans for business improvement.
- Monitors operational standards level, according to and in compliance with the guidelines of Hyundai and Kia brand standards for AFS Retailer Operations.
- Strengthens knowledge sharing by providing best practices to her/his line manager and colleagues, and promoting best practices along all Retail network.
- Has accountability for the Retailers’ AFS performance in the area of responsibility and proposes ways and actions to achieve respective goals, both quantitative and qualitative.
The job holder needs to meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university, in the areas of mechanical engineering, business administration, marketing (an MBA degree will be considered a plus) .
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the automotive AFS industry or big retail chain .
- Analytical skills & ability to work and process large amount of data.
- Excellent command of Excel.
- Ability to present own job and reports using PowerPoint.
- Ability to work under tight time schedule and deadlines.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Owner of a B class driver’s license.
What we Offer
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package
- Dynamic & fast paced working environment
- Continuous learning & development opportunities