Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer is a leader in Cloud based Identify Management Solutions. The most complete access management platform for workforce and customers, securing all critical resources from cloud to ground. Gartner recently recognized our customer as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Access Management, August 2019. For the third year in a row, they have been placed the furthest for ability to execute and completeness of vision.
- You will act as a liaison between our customers and its channel partners and is responsible for building, maintaining and managing long-term relationships with current and prospective partners
- You will identify and cultivate strategic partners
- You will develop business plans and performance metrics for partners
- You will establish strong business relationships within assigned partners to build loyalty and increase sales
- You will activate Presales to help partner as needed
- You will create and deliver reseller retention plans for existing partners to increase reseller loyalty
- You will conduct well-structured, proactively planned outbound sales calls, aligned to business priorities and programs
- You will support new partners in their Partner Onboarding process
You already have...
- 2-3 years of experience in Channel Partner/Partner Sales
- Working experience in IT Industry/Software and Services
- Experience engaging with customers in a specific market
- Experience engaging and developing opportunities in new accounts
- Experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Native level in Spanish
- A university/college degree or can demonstrate equivalent experience
- Experience in working with CRM tools
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.