Salescode enables and supports growth for the SaaS industry. We build and deploy sales teams globally, efficiently, and faster than anybody else.
We focus on the software industry and provide tailor-made sales services throughout the entire sales cycle on a global scale. Our 800 experts develop and implement sales ecosystems for our industry-leading customers across 190+ countries. Years of experience in complex B2B sales environments enables us to outperform customer expectations and drive outstanding results for our clients.
Our customer provides a platform that enables companies to hire worldwide through them and then move the new employee over to the company. Through our customer’s solution, companies can hire new employees without legal entity in over 120 countries.
- Lead the Inside Sales team of B2B sales specialists focused on developing new and existing opportunities/accounts across multiple market segments and industries for small, medium and large multi-national customers
- Drive Team KPI and productivity while building a strong ambition to succeed for both the individuals and the team
- Participate in business planning exercises, develop succession plans within the team and perform ongoing coaching activities with the sales service agents
- Demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive the team, manage change effectively, resulting in positive outcome
- Actively remove obstacles to productivity and team sales success
- Evaluate and constantly improve the Sales process/documentation
You already have...
- At least a C1 level in English or even a native speaker – fluency in any other European language is a Plus
- 4 years of experience in selling software or IT solutions and/or 3 years as a Team Leader in Inside Sales Organizations
- Direct experience engaging in executive level conversations regarding business needs, financial and operations strategy
- Strong background in sales, team management and strong analytical skills which give you the ability to lead people
- Direct experience engaging with customers in the SMB and Mid-Market segment
What we offer:
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development program
- Mentoring program to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Centrally located office in Athens
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but also provides a sense of purpose:
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We don’t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.