Location: Athens (regular travel in Mykonos during the summer season)
Starting date: Immediately
Reporting to: Director of Sales & Marketing
In this dynamic and challenging role, the Sales Manager will be responsible for maximising the sales potential and achieving revenue budgets.
- Managing sales activity, ensuring revenue and other sales targets are met, and identifying and actioning any opportunities, issues, and risks along the way.
- Managing key Greece and global luxury travel trade accounts.
- Contributing to team performance and enabling its member to consistently perform and deliver.
- Assisting the team in developing and maintaining relationships with prospects, customers, internal resources, and partners.
- Overseeing the event enquiry and conversion process.
- Attendance at luxury trade shows globally as and when required.
- Day-to-day sales management in the resort throughout the summer, engaging with our sales clients visiting the resort and taking care of key VIP guests of our key sales accounts.
- Overseeing the luxury consortia programs of Virtuoso, STARS, Signature, and FHR.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role in a luxury hotel.
- Α Bachelors’degree in finance, economics or related area is required.
- Results-oriented with the ability to effectively manage KPIs.
- Network within the luxury networks of Virtuoso, Signature, and FHR.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills as well as outstanding client relationship management experience.
- Strong English and Greek communication capabilities in speaking and writing.
- IT savvy.
- A passion for guest experience and relationship building.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package.
- Chance to be developed within the world's most innovative operator of lifestyle hospitality brands.
- Ongoing training opportunities.
- Staff Accommodation when in Mykonos.
- Meals on & off duty when in Mykonos.
If you're interested in this role, please apply by sending an up-to-date CV.
We will recruit the first suitable applicants, so apply early as we may close earlier. In the event of a successful application, we will contact you to arrange an interview.