Froneri Hellas Ice Cream is currently looking to recruit a HORECA Sales Executive in Athens
It's not only the results that define a business, but also the people.
We believe in the power of a strong culture that has people at the heart of everything we do. Our guiding principles are simple and followed by everyone in the business. We pride ourselves on a genuinely friendly and informal style where everyone’s invited.
A FRONERI person is unique. They are an ‘all-rounder’, self-motivated, enthusiastic and think outside the box. They are happy to roll up their sleeves and actively get involved. They are accountable for their actions and problem solvers – always open, honest and collaborative. They have a passion for excellence and an eye for detail. Quality is extremely important to us. They have an entrepreneurial spirit and a ‘can do’ attitude. We strongly believe that a great idea can come from anywhere in the business. A FRONERI person believes that we come to work to create the best quality ice creams that excite our consumers and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Our Purpose is to become the world’s best ice cream company for all consumers, customers, and employees.
Our Goal is to grow our business through celebrated brands and own-label products, bringing excitement to our consumers and customers.
Some of our remarkable Ice Cream brands are Nuii, Nirvana, Magnum, Oreo, Boss, Pirulo, Aloma, Lacta, Merenda, KitKat, Toblerone, Milka, La Cremeria, Movenpick.
For more info: https://www.froneri.com/values/
HORECA Sales Executive - Full time permanent contract
Achieve quantitative and qualitative business objectives in the assigned geography and clientele. Reporting to the National Key Account & HORECA Manager
Main role & activities:
- Planning, coordination, and follow-up of the HORECA Distributors in the assigned geography area to achieve the Company’s targets.
- Supervising and guiding HORECA Distributors on company quality assurance, requirements, strategies and Froneri’s policies and procedures.
- Identify new HORECA customers & establish good relations with strategic customers in the assigned geography.
- Identify opportunities/threats in the market (products, competition, sales channels) to achieve expected growth.
- Actively contribute with his/her performance to the achievement of company’s targets.
- Educating the customers in the uses of the product
- Analyze sales data, market needs and make proposals related to sales strategies based on the results of the analysis.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, or any related field
- 2-3 years of HORECA commercial experience
- Clean driving license
- Proficient in English (both verbal and written)
- Results-oriented, proactive, collaborative mindset, willing to drive and accept change
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic character with positive working attitude
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word Applications
Why you should apply:
- Attractive employment conditions including annual bonus based on achievement of the Company’s targets, Company Car and a range of benefits such as Pension Scheme, Baby Support Plan and Health & Life insurance.
- Experience within an international working environment and a passionate team.
- Exciting and challenging tasks.
Do you want to work in a flexible, dynamic company and share your passion for ice cream and strong brands with colleagues? Then you are an excellent fit for Froneri Hellas Ice Cream.