Company : STREEM Global S.A.
Title : Tender Management Professional
Department : Commercial Department
Reports to : Commercial Director
Location : Based in Attica
Job ID : HQTMP122023
We invite you to join one of the leading regional logistics organizations here at Streem Global. We are looking for a Tender Management Professional to join our team working in our offices in the Attica Region.
Your role, among others, will be the overall handling of the end-to-end bid process, from identifying opportunities to submitting winning proposals.
You will report to the Commercial Director
Streem Global is the regional operating logistics platform of HIG Capital, a total services provider incorporating a number of leading logistics providers, with offices in Greece as well as various locations in SE Europe. We offer the entire spectrum of supply chain management services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Applies specialist knowledge in performing and reviewing RFQ processes and procedures within and across departments, to support achievement of regional, divisional and corporate goals.
- Participates/leads in the coordination of the design, development and implementation of solutions.
- Coordinates processes and procedures (which may include systems activities) and completes related analysis to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- May be directly responsible for planning, design and completion of complex, sensitive or high impact processes, related to RFQs.
- Performs, participates in or coordinates audits and reviews of existing processes or documentation to ensure appropriate standards and rules are applied. Identifies and investigates anomalies, issues, or variance to be addressed.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of relevant Company principles, processes, tools and best practices.
- Applies knowledge to investigate and resolve complex problems or exceptions situations. For very complex or critical RFQs, works under appropriate guidance.
- Shares knowledge with peers and management, which may include providing advice on the application of procedures or the interpretation and application of rules.
- Organizes or even develops and delivers training for internal customers or vendors as appropriate.
- Advises on impact of initiatives on compliance or legislative requirements.
- Desired higher education level (BSc or equivalent)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek & English.
- Good presentation skills, with ability to present to small groups and senior level audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with persuasion and influencing skills
- Excellent understanding of best practices within a customer care environment, with experience in developing and implementing approved service improvement.
- Good networking skills, with experience in developing a network of key contacts to facilitate required results
- Basic leadership skills
- Results oriented with good understanding of Company’s mission, goals and departmental targets.
- Experience in promoting and committing to individual and team goals.
- Good commercial judgement / experience of assessing and optimizing revenue/service opportunities and risks
- Good numerical and analytical skills, with experience in collating and interpreting statistical and qualitative data for third parties.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, task and time management, and team co-ordination.
- Excellent process orientation with experience in achieving results through applying structured processes and procedures / able to map key process flows.
- Experience in participating in continuous improvement initiatives and in using quality tools and techniques
- Good administrative skills
- Accurate, methodical with attention to detail
- Very good computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office. Demonstrated experience in utilizing account reporting tools to generate both standard and ad-hoc reports.
- Experience in working effectively as an individual contributor and as part of a team. Able to work on multi-functional project teams.
The Company Offers:
A versatile and challenging job in an energetic and pleasant team. You will be given freedom in the performance of your duties and the team is open to new initiatives and suggestions for improvement.
- Competitive compensation package & bonus based on performance
- Private Medical & Life insurance.
- Company car and fuel expenses.
- Laptop, mobile telephony-internet,
- Career opportunities & Long-term career path.
- Modern and friendly working environment
- Working within an outstanding Team of experts on a dynamic and fast-growing organization.