We are driven by our purpose: We bring people more choices to enjoy life their way, by creating a world of personalized experiences, innovative services, and huge range of products; a world that cares about each of us and our common future. We do our best to keep everyone excited and have the support they need to bring their best.
Public Group strategically invests to create an ecosystem of innovative scaleups around its core Omnichannel Retail business, with the objective to provide exciting customer experiences powered by operational excellence. We bring together technology, talent & entrepreneurship to create value in the Greek market & society.
Our Omnichannel retail, in Greece and Cyprus, is the love brand Public, a Leading Omnichannel Home Living, Tech & Entertainment Retailer with long lasting heritage. Innovation is part of our DNA. Through our ecosystem of startups and organizations, - iRepair, Klarna, Douleutaras.gr, SVUUM, Bookvoice, BOX NOW, Instacar, our tech PublicNEXT, Endeavour, Big PI, Metavallon, & Venture Friends - we offer pioneer services to our consumers. We operate 61 stores, 3 eShops and an ecosystem of digital properties such as: public ticketing, public business and bookfriends.gr.
Following our strategy to offer more solutions and products to our consumers and our people, we are excited to announce our expansion into the dynamic and vital energy sector. As part of our growth strategy, we are dedicated to providing innovative, cost-efficient, and energy-saving products and services that align with the evolving needs and trends of today's market. In light of the ongoing energy crisis and the increasing demand for sustainable solutions, we are committed to playing a pivotal role in shaping a cleaner, more efficient future.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as a Project Development Manager – Residential Photovoltaics (PV). The potential candidate will have the opportunity to oversee the end-to-end process of designing, implementing, monitoring, and scaling new products. This is an exciting role that requires creativity, strategic vision, as well as operational execution and collaboration with our customer service, operations, sales, and technical teams on the ground.
- Manages the product development of solar systems and drive products from the pilot stage to commercial launch
- Establishes and manages relationships with vendors & installations partners to support operations
- Collaborates with other departments (commercial, operations, marketing, stores call center), to develop commercially viable solar solutions for diverse end users
- Contributes to company’s strategy by informing the development of the product roadmap
- Standardizes the tools used for system sizing, bill of materials, pricing, ordering
- Curates a suite of product solutions that are flexible to customers’ needs, and creates cost-effective standardization to allow products to scale quickly across market
- Drives rigorous data analysis and insights to earn buy-in and further investment in the product range
- Keeps up with technology trends to improve efficiency, cost, logistics, and value to the customers
- Approximately 3 years of experience in technical sales of solar energy products
- Proven experience in project management and in supporting implementation plans
- Understanding of Residential Photovoltaic (PV) models in the commercial sector, will be considered an advantage
- BSc in Photovoltaic or Renewable Energy, Information Technology, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant fields, will be considered an advantage
- Excellent use of MS Office; especially in XLS
- Excellent use of the English language, both written and oral
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations in the energy sector
- Leadership & coordination skills
- Communication skills & ability to collaborate across functions
- Proactive mindset & influential attitude
Desired Qualifications/ People characteristics:
- Ability to creatively resolve complex challenges in the solar energy sector and innovate for project success
- Adaptability to evolving project demands, market dynamics, and industry regulations to ensure flexibility in project execution
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits package
- Dynamic work environment
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role
- Great experience in a well-known & respected growing business
- LinkedIn Learning account for continuous learning
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. If you are enthusiastic about renewable energy and are ready to take on a pivotal role in our Energy Efficiency venture, we encourage you to apply for the Project Development Manager – Residential PV position at Public Group. Join us in making a difference in the world of sustainable energy!