With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organizations, and beyond.
We are looking for an Analytics & Digital Sales Manager to join our Business Development team and act as a Trusted Advisor to our clients, to design and offer end-to-end Solutions and promote use of innovative ways to deploy and extract value from Analytics.
The successful candidate, reporting to the Business Development and Sales Manager, will be working closely with internal teams (presales, sales, solution design technical analyst, business consultant, project & product management, marketing & BAC) and client teams.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets,
- Build a strong pipeline of relevant opportunities to deliver against sales targets and ensure KPI’s are met,
- Work with marketing department to define appropriate campaigns and generate leads,
- Contribute to thought leadership material,
- Manage and maintain relationships with key clients,
- Partner with new and existing customers to understand their business needs and ensure that the offered solutions are fit for purpose,
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations,
- Unlock potential for business development by acting as a self-starter and act autonomously.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience,
- Experience of selling analytics-based products or services, or consulting with clients in relation to the use of analytics to solve business problems,
- Familiar with customer relationship management (CRM) software / sales forecasts and metrics,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
On top of challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, indoor parking, and company bus
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model, hybrid benefits & home equipment benefits
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.