Dreavia is a Swiss Multinational Healthcare Organisation, operating since 1986, in the wider healthcare industry. The Group’s key operations include the Research, Development, Production, Branding and International Distribution of Specialized and Daily Nutritional products and solutions, and Specialized and Daily Baby and Personal Care products and solutions for all age and patient groups. Furthermore, the Exclusive Distribution of Healthcare and Medical Devices Brands, products and solutions for all age and patient groups in various international markets. Last but not least, the Provision of High Quality Healthcare Services, in particular Hemodialysis Services in specific markets.
The Greek subsidiary company, Dreavia Healthcare Hellas, based in Chalandri, Attica, Greece, is seeking to employ the role of a:
Sales Representative - Medical Devices
(Representing a major Multinational Corporation)
Role reports to: Area Sales Manager
Role Overview: As a Sales Representative for our Medical Devices Business Unit, you will play a pivotal role in driving sales growth and customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for nurturing existing customer relationships while actively seeking opportunities to expand our product and service offerings in both public and private healthcare settings. Join us in making a difference in the Greek healthcare industry.
- Foster strong customer relationships, ensuring long-term loyalty and satisfaction.
- Identify and target potential clients, including hospitals, clinics, and medical professionals.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to meet or exceed sales goals.
- Conduct compelling product presentations and demonstrations to potential clients.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Provide superior customer service by addressing inquiries, concerns, and technical issues promptly.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to clients, understanding their needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions.
- Manage tenders and price quotations in close cooperation with our Customer Service & Tender Management team and product divisions.
- Launch new products and solutions to our valued customers.
- Proactively address customer complaints and concerns.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and maintain up-to-date records in our CRM system.
- Gather valuable customer feedback and market insights to drive product and service improvements.
- Participate in symposia, conferences, and regional exhibitions, to promote our cutting-edge products.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., business, life sciences) is preferred. Master’s Degree is considered advantageous.
- Prior and relevant work experience in sales and healthcare.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry and hospital decision-making.
- In-depth knowledge of medical devices and their applications.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Results-oriented with a demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients.
- Results-driven with strong organisational and analytical capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Comfortable thriving in a fast-paced, evolving, and demanding environment.
- Effective communicator and influencer.
- Occasional evening or weekend work may be necessary.
- Proficiency in English and Greek is essential.
- This is a full time position.
The company offers:
- Competitive compensation package
- Goal achievement bonus
- Company car, telephone, PC or Tablet
- Continuous education
- Excellent working environment
- Company health insurance plan
This is a rewarding full-time position with an industry leader. If you are a motivated and passionate individual with a desire to contribute to the healthcare sector's growth and improvement, we invite you to apply.
Only candidates meeting the criteria above will be contacted.