Large retail company that holds a leading position in the global sporting goods market, offers a greatopportunity for the position of:
The position is located in Nicosia, Cyprus
The ideal candidate will be responsible for sales performance, customer satisfaction, and staff training and development. You will work to foster client loyalty and expand our brand presence. The ideal candidate will spearhead these efforts with a customer-centric attitude.
- Set and execute sales performance goals to increase profitability
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Maintain orderly, presentable appearance of the store & inStore Merchandising
- Oversee stock and store operations
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales
- High school education or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' store management experience
- Customer centric with a positive attitude
- Ability to inspire and motivate others
- Drive for results, analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer Focus
- Very good communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Commercial way of thinking and Retail understanding