Swatch Group is the world's number one manufacturer of finished watches. With its 17 watch brands, the Group is present in all price segments, and is also active in the manufacture and sale of jewelry, watch movements and components.
Swatch Group unites, among other companies, the following watch brands under its roof: Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Swatch and Flik Flak. The Group has a strong distribution and multi-brand retail net with two sophisticated boutiques under the name of Tourbillon and Hour Passion. Swatch Group is also an important player in advanced nanomechanical, nanoelectronic and Bluetooth technologies essential to watchmaking and other industries.
- To achieve sales objective of the shop
- To present the Omega message in a professional manner in the Flagship environment
- To provide the customer services as per standards required by the management
- To maintain accurate and complete record and take good care of stocks in the Flagship
- To take up daily routines
- To contribute to a smooth running of the operation as per operation manual
- Good communication skills
- Independent and outgoing personality
- Discreet, service-minded
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Keen interest in or knowledge of watches and watch industry
- Flexible, open-minded and stress-resistant personality
- Ability to handle conflict and ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree would be a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- At least 1 year of experience in related field
- Prior experience in luxury brands
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Additional foreign language(s) will be a plus.