Will be reporting to the Manager of our Retail Outlets
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Assist in the exceptional Guest Service our Hotels are renown for and all Guest request
- Support in the creation of our Destination Discovery memories for the Guests in our Retail Outlets and online shops
- Be knowledgeable on handling inventory, placing orders, and forecasting store needs
- Be aware of market trends in luxury Hotel boutique sector
The successful candidate should possess the following knowledge, skills and attributes
- 3-4 years of experience in Retail Industry
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and high-end luxury brand (goods or services) environment
- Knowledge of handling products effectively, manage transactions, payment processes and general store administration.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent command of the English language certified at Proficiency level, additional languages are an asset
- Problem solving skills. A can do attitude is a must.
- Organizing skills and coordination ability
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication skills, integrity and commitment
- EU or Greek National
We confirm utmost confidentiality for all applications as per EU GDPR directive, and all local laws for personal information
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.