FOURLIS Group recently entered into the fast growing sector of health and wellness with Holland & Barrett!
Holland & Barrett International, established in 1870, is one of the Europe’s leading health and wellness retailers in providing a wide range of products in 4 key pillars - vitamins & supplements, natural beauty, health foods, and sports nutrition - with over 1.600 stores worldwide!
We have a vision to become a leading player in the health & wellness industry throughout the region of Greece, Romania and Bulgaria by opening 120 physical stores over time along with a Holland & Barrett e-shop!
Do you want to become part of our health & wellness success story? If yes, then this is the right time to apply for the Store Manager position for our store in Glyfada, Attiki!
Wellness begins with you, start your journey today!
To be a successful Store Manager at Holland & Barrett, you need to be an excellent leader, have brilliant communication skills and be laser-like in your customer focus and attention to detail. It's hard work and fast-paced but we will support you every step of the way with a great induction, in-depth training and excellent support from your Stores’ Manager.
As well as running the store, you're going to embark on a training program that includes qualifications which are accredited by H&B’s awarding body.
Being a Store Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Leading your store colleagues to become a high performing team by recruiting, coaching, training, motivating and developing them to be their best selves
- Role modeling excellent customer service to the store team and customers
- Developing and leading the store team to be world-class health and wellness experts
- Taking responsibility for all financial aspects of running a store from stock control to sales to store’s deployment
To be successful, we'd like you to show us that you have:
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience in a relevant position as a team leader
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Nutrition & Dietetic Science studies or Pharmacy studies or related field
- Passion and enthusiasm for our products, nutritional supplements, natural beauty and healthy living
- The motivation to study, supporting the product knowledge required to achieve an accredited qualification
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language, both written and verbal
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and proven ‘people’ management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations in a fast-paced challenging retail environment
- The ability to lead, train and motivate the store team with an innovative approach to deliver company goals and excellent customer experience
- The ability to understand and analyze sales figures, driving profits for the store
- Planning and organizational skills
- Strong customer focus and achievement drive
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business operations
- Fulfilled military obligations (where applicable)
We offer a competitive remuneration & benefits package (bonus scheme, health & life insurance program, private pension scheme, etc.), extensive and continuous training, as well as exceptional opportunities to grow and develop both personally and professionally in an exciting and empowering work environment!
If you want to join our team, please send us your complete resume by 30/04/2023!