In Kotsovolos we embrace everything you have to offer. Therefore, as #teamkotsovolos, we always seek out for more, focused on continuous development of our people, through latest technologies and innovation.
• 3.000+ Kpeople
• 90+ stores
• 2 modern training centers
• 53.000+ hours of training per year
Planning our future and through latest technologies and innovation, make our lives better.
Join our team and let’s #beMore together!
We are looking for a Store Manager who will manage the team effectively while focusing on customer service. He or she will need to have business perception and to focus in key performance indicators in order to ensure the proper operation of the store.
Your everyday work-life
• Ensuring the proper operation of the store according to company standards
• Maximize sales opportunities and monitor store KPIs to achieve profitability
• Mentoring, training and developing the team
• Promote a customer-centric culture by ensuring a high level of service
• Participate in code reviews, fostering code quality and team collaboration
• Contribute to the enhancement of development processes and tools
As an ideal fit, you should have
• Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or relevant field/work experience
• At least 2 years of experience in sales, ideally in a retail environment
• Experience in a relevant role of responsibility and team management
• Tech and sales oriented
• Communication and negotiation skills
• People management and development skills
What we offer
• Continuous training in new technologies and tools
• Career development and growth opportunities
• Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
• Group health/medical insurance package
• Discounts on our company’s products
• Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.