Pfizer's belief is that all people deserve to live healthy lives. This drives our desire to provide access to medicines that are safe, effective, and affordable. We advance breakthroughs that change patients' lives and increasingly there is a digital component to the interactions we have with patients and their health care professionals.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability.
The CTA Team Manager ensures that knowledge of specialist processes and regulations is maintained and that this is fully available to and embedded in the task delivery of individuals with responsibility to execute them.
They ensure effective tracking and reporting of deliverables in their scope to CTA leadership and wider GPD leader roles as applicable.
They work proactively and independently to ensure coordination and prioritization of multiple key study tasks.
- Collaborates with local cross functional study team members of varying levels of seniority.
- Uses established procedures and methodologies to ensure the completion of assigned tasks according to timelines and to required quality standards.
- Has fundamental knowledge of the principles and concepts related to the CTA role
- Provide on-boarding training and mentorship for new hires and CTAs seeking growth opportunities
- Acts as the technical/functional expert for key CTA processes, systems and tasks, providing guidance and oversight to direct reports and other teams for their area of expertise, and acquires knowledge in related areas.
- Work with other CTA managers to identify continuous improvement opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies.
- BA/BS 5+ years experience
- MBA/MS 3+ years experience
- Fluent English
- 3+ years experience in clinical trial administration, advantage for areas of specialism such as Import, Translation, Finance, Specialist Submissions.
- Experience in refining or developing process improvements or concepts that improve the department's work
- Experience in managing a team of subject matter specialists or a matrix team involving cross-functional representatives
- Second Language skill is an advantage