VIOPOL SA is a dynamic and fast growing Greek company in the Research & Development, Production and Marketing of Polyurethane Systems. Experience, continuous research for innovative solutions and long standing international collaborations are the pillars of VIOPOL’s expertise and know how allowing to meet high and complex market demands. Through strategic partnerships, VIOPOL has access and involvement in international research & development regarding PU Systems application and innovations. VIOPOL grants clients tested solutions in any PU Systems application, bringing unique benefits to the Industry and in Construction.
We at VIOPOL embrace a truly human leadership philosophy and we promote a culture of caring, togetherness, mutual trust and respect, innovation, learning and development and can do attitude.
Supporting our R&D department, we will hire a competent and highly motivated Industrial Chemist.
As an industrial chemist, you will be responsible for the development of new products, as well as the improvement of existing products and systems. You will work closely with other chemists and engineers in the research and development department and sales to develop products that meet the company’s quality standards and client’s needs.
- Develop new or improved products, processes, and systems to meet customer or company needs
- Investigate the feasibility of applying new technologies to current products and processes
- Develop testing methods and criteria for evaluating the performance and safety
- Plan and conduct experiments, analyze data, and interpret results to develop new or improved products, processes, and systems
- Design and conduct quality control procedures
- Select raw materials and equipment based on an evaluation of specifications and cost
- Prepare technical reports, papers, and presentations to communicate research findings to colleagues and customers
- Consult with clients to determine their specific product needs and applications
- Work with sales to select products that meet customer requirements
- Manage projects within budget and schedule constraints
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in the field through literature review and attendance at conferences and seminars
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial chemistry
- 5+ years of experience in an industrial chemist role
- Strong understanding of chemical processes and safety procedures
- Ability to develop and implement new processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative, results driven, self-confident, teamwork mentality
- Strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
Are you an obsessed Scientist? Do you think like there is no box and are intrigued to join our team?
Please apply with your CV and we will contact you, should your profile match.