At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. With clinical trials conducted in 100+ countries and ongoing development of novel frameworks for clinical research through our PPD clinical research portfolio, our work spans laboratory, digital and decentralized clinical trial services. Your determination to deliver quality and accuracy will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
Discover Impactful Work:
Our global Clinical Operations colleagues within our PPD® clinical research services provide end-to-end support for clinical trials from study start up to monitoring through to study close out, across commercial and government contracts. Together, we help clients define and develop clinical programs, minimize delays, and complete high-quality, cost-efficient clinical studies.
A day in the Life:
- Thrive in multi-national project teams and be focused on delivering exemplary levels of customer service on multiple, exciting projects.
- Have excellent communication and social skills and are looking to work in a collegiate environment where you want to take true ownership for your work.
- Perform and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring process. You shall also be qualified to conduct monitoring activities independently.
- Benefit from award winning training programmes that will assist your technical and professional skills and knowledge.
Keys to Success:
- University degree in a life-sciences field
- Experience of independent, on-site monitoring experience in a Pharmaceutical or Clinical Research Organisation
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated understanding of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, organisational and time management skill
- Fluency in Greek and English languages
What we offer:
- Learning and development programme, ensuring you reach your potential
- Extensive benefits package based around the health and well- being of our employees
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working culture with work- life balance and possibility for remote working
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Global exposure and opportunity to work on international assignments
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values - Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement - working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with PPD, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.