NEUROPUBLIC is looking for an experienced Project Manager who will join our R&D Department in Piraeus. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a top-rated team of talented individuals with diverse expertise working collaboratively on common goals. You will be expected to show initiative, be flexible and take responsibility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to Managing and Coordinating the whole lifecycle of EC funded Research and Innovation projects.
- Managing scope and writing deliverables and reports.
- Working closely with the PMO to manage financial issues.
- Coordinating with teams of specialists within and outside the company.
- Coordinating with partners and monitoring work packages on a frequent basis.
- Participating in proposal writing for projects in the context of Horizon Europe and other funding instruments.
- Preparing and delivering presentation.
- At least 4 years’ experience in managing European projects, focusing especially in H2020/HE programme. Experience in the coordination of projects will be appreciated.
- BSc in Engineering / Computer Science or Agronomic Sciences or other relevant filed.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Experience in projects focused on Smart Farming/ Digital Agriculture and/or on IoT, Earth Observation and Big Data technologies will be a plus.
- PMP certification would be a plus.
Personal Characteristics and Skills
- Organizational skills and ability to operate in diverse and international teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external partners.
- Excellent time management and crisis management.
- Availability to travel in Greece and abroad.
- Competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications.
- Work in a friendly, diverse, dynamic and extroverted environment.
- Opportunity to work with innovative products that aim to transform agriculture in Greece and beyond.
- Opportunity of further training and professional development within the company.
This job position offers a competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications and the opportunity to work in a friendly, diverse and dynamic environment that promotes further training and professional development. You we’ll have to opportunity to work on innovative products that aim to transform agriculture in Greece and beyond. Please e-mail your CV at email@example.com and include the word (PM-EU_0123) in the e-mail subject.