Hemmersbach provides IT infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50 own subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in the IT industry. We go the extra mile – we not only simply enthuse our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force, Hemmersbach Kids’ Family and Hemmersbach Climate Force. That’s why Hemmersbach is The Social Purpose IT Company.
As Quality Management Administrator you will be working for one of the best IT service providers and you will be part of the exciting expansion movement in the region. Customer satisfaction is your passion and you take delight in supporting the organization to achieve outstanding service quality. With your commitment and desire to acquire new knowledge, you would like to stay on a career path in Quality Management and be a high value asset to the organization.
- Collecting information from internal & external customers.
- Data processing, analysis & evaluation.
- Identifying correlations & deriving appropriate actions.
- Provide proactive Quality Feedback to trigger further quality improvement efforts.
- Support and optimize the internal processes.
- Quality Management activities.
- Working very persistent and structured.
- Solid statistical expertise, familiarity with quality tools.
- Expertise in the investigation and presentation of quality figures, data and facts.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Business English.
- Stable, independent work in international, flexible and open company.
- Internal trainings.
- Taking part in a new, international project.
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team.
- Direct communication and flat structure.
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development.
- Buddy programme.
- Space for your own ideas.
- Language training.
- Health Insurance.