With more than 20 years of proven experience, QUALCO is a leading Fintech solutions provider, offering a wide range of analytics-driven, highly scalable enterprise software solutions in over 35 countries worldwide. Our end-to-end technology solutions cover a wide range of needs for Banking, Financial Services, Utilities, Insurance, Retail organizations, and beyond.
We are looking for an Associate Full Stack Java SW Engineer who will join our Business Process and Application development team and participate in the analysis, design, and implementation of high-quality software..
Our team consists of full stack developers utilizing a variety of technologies. Above all, we are looking for self-motivated, detail oriented and enthusiastic people, keen to take on a technically challenging position, working within a team atmosphere.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle. Analyze, design and develop Java applications in a multi-tier Enterprise Environment;
- Create or contribute to design documents;
- Perform unit testing, pair reviews and code optimization to ensure quality standards are adhered to;
- Be responsible for database schemas design and query optimization;
- Build and maintain cloud-based enterprise applications;
- Implement systems integration;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Take part in the Incident and Problem – in terms of support & maintenance of projects - by implementing bug fixes, upgrades, and enhancements to our existing projects.
- Ensuring that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and supporting the continued implementation of the Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related subject;
- Up to 3 years of professional experience in application development of enterprise IT software systems and applications;
- Understanding of Java and Java Spring Framework in a commercial environment;
- jQuery and other related front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience in RESTful APIs & SOAP integration;
- Familiarity with JSON, XML, RxJava;
- Knowledge of automated build tools such as Maven and Ant;
- Experience in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Java Servlet containers (Tomcat);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good organizational skills, ability to deliver within strict timeframes;
- Highly motivated and eager to develop professionally;
- Ability to work efficiently both on own initiative and within a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
On top of a challenging work environment, we are offering:
💸 Competitive compensation, ticket restaurant card, and annual bonus programs
💻 Cutting-edge IT equipment, mobile, and data plan
🏢 Modern facilities, free coffee and beverages, and indoor parking
👨⚕ Private health insurance, onsite occupational doctor, and workplace counselor
🏝️ Flexible working model
🤸♂️ Onsite gym, wellness facilities, and ping pong room
💡 Career and talent development tools
🎓 Mentoring, coaching, personalized annual learning and development plan
🌱 Employee referral bonus, regular wellbeing, ESG, and volunteering activities
Your race, gender identity and expression, age ethnicity or disability make no difference in Qualco. We want to attract, develop, promote, and retain the best people based only on their ability and behavior.
Disclaimer: Qualco collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. For more details on the processing of your personal data during the Recruitment procedure, please be informed in the Recruitment Notice, before the submission of your application.