Founded in Athens in 2002, PharOS is a privately-owned pharmaceutical Company, developing and supplying generics and value added products with a global portfolio. Our expertise covers all aspects of product development from API sourcing up to market release. We provide a broad portfolio of products and intellectual property to leading pharmaceutical companies.
At PharOS, we have a high skilled workforce of more than 350 professionals. Biologists, Chemists, Pharmacists and Experts all focused on developing and placing in the market top quality generic and other value-added pharmaceuticals that improve the lives of patients to more than 98 countries. Our people are our core competitive advantage that helps us being one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical development companies in Europe. For PharOS our customers, are our partners! Our aim is to extend the lifecycle of the product, as our people are able to provide an exceptional level of customer service and support, based on their expertise and professionalism.
PharOS is seeking for a QA Jnr Officer within the Quality Assurance department as follows:
Role and Responsibilities
- Review of Certificate of Analysis (CoA) versus registered Dossier. Provision of CoAs to Marketing Authorization Holders.
- Performance of tasks related to compliance with registered product Dossier (including review of batch documentation, preparation of product Technical Package)
- Review/Approval/Monitoring of on-going Stability Protocols/Reports and Product Quality Reviews
- Standard Operating Procedures’ introduction & revision
- Participation in all quality assurance activities
Experience & Qualification
- Post-graduate degree level in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Chemistry, Biology or similar scientific disciplines.
- Excellent English oral communication and scientific writing skills
- Oriented to focus on detail
- Effective communication both internally and externally
- Team Working Spirit
- Ability to deliver under specific and demanding deadlines
PharOS Ltd Offers
- Competitive remuneration package (including bonus based on performance)
- Private medical scheme
- Hybrid work-from-home model (3 days office based and 2 days home based)
- Continuous training
- Friendly and challenging working environment
PharOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.