Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a Business Continuity and Risk Coordinator who will orchestrate the implementation of the PeopleCert Business Continuity (BC) framework as described in the BC Management Policy and Framework and support the implementation of PeopleCert’s Risk Management Policy and Framework.
As a Business Continuity and Risk Coordinator, your tasks will include the following:
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Coordinates activities of the BC life cycle, such as Business Impact Analyses, Risk Assessments, BCDR planning, and testing of BCDR plans.
- Maintains BCM capabilities to suit the changing needs and nature of the organization.
- Assesses and manages dependencies, including vendors and suppliers, to ensure operational continuity.
- Assists in developing Emergency Response and Incident Management Plans.
- Coordinates response teams for effective handling of BC incidents.
- Ensures BCDR Plans (including test plans), procedures, and documentation are up to date and ready for deployment.
- Ensures PeopleCert employees are adequately trained regarding general BCDR awareness and that staff involved in BCDR plans receive specific BCDR awareness training.
- Ensures operational availability and effective use of BCM technology systems and tools.
- Collaborates with the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) to enhance and maintain the Risk Management Framework.
- Maintains the Group Risk Register and supports alignment of the Risk Management Framework with business objectives.
- Contributes to the design and execution of risk management initiatives.
- Carries out monitoring activity to ensure risk register actions are adequately addressed and managed.
- Work effectively in a team environment and liaise with other teams to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- Carry out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones.
- Adhere to and implement the procedures, policies and work instructions as per the PeopleCert’s Integrated Management System
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity - Innovation” at all times
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as Business Administration, Risk Management, Technology engineering, Information Security or Emergency Management.
- Familiarity with BC standards and regulations related to business continuity and disaster recovery, such as ISO 22301.
- Any of the following would be desirable: Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Continuity Manager (CCM), or ISO 22301 Lead Auditor.
- In-depth knowledge of ISO 31000 standard or M_o_R® (Management of Risk) Framework is preferred; relative certification(s) will be considered an asset.
Minimum of four (4) years vocational experience to include:
- BCDR Planning: Hands-on experience in developing and implementing BCDR plans.
- Risk Management: A solid understanding of risk assessment and risk management principles. Experience in identifying, assessing, and mitigating potential risks that could disrupt business operations.
- Incident Response and Crisis Management: Practical experience in managing incidents, responding to crises, and coordinating recovery efforts.
- Project Management: strong project management skills.
- Multi-team management experience, strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization.
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus) and excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, strong teamwork approach and team motivator, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises ☕
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.