What awaits you at Mynaric
- You are responsible for the assembly and adjustment of mechanical/opto-mechanical systems of a cutting edge technology.
- You carry out inspections and tests during production to assure the function and quality of our laser terminals.
- You work in cooperation with our engineers to perform error analyses and repairs.
- You document each production step to ensure the traceability of components and products.
- You like to take responsibility and attach great importance to the quality of the products you manufacture and always keep an eye on details.
- You support our team by contributing in every step of the introduction of our new products.
- Successfully completed vocational training in the technical field.
- Relevant professional experience and the eager to get a foot in high-precision optical and mechanical components.
- Reliable, structured and focused way of working.
- You are an absolute team player and are interested in helping to shape the upcoming era of laser communication.
- Good English communication skills
Have you always wanted to send your work to the sky or even space? Then you are exactly the right fit for us! Lift up and work with inspiring colleagues from all over the world as you embark on an incredible journey with Mynaric to work on unique and challenging projects and make a real contribution to the future of connectivity.
We offer you permanent employment, varied areas of responsibility, and attractive employee benefits. Mynaric is absolutely committed to being an equal opportunity employer so we welcome applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.