Sunlight Group Energy Storage Systems is a world-leading technology company and provider of innovative industrial and off-road energy storage solutions, with 30+ years of experience. We specialize in the development and production of lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries and energy storage systems for industrial mobility, leisure mobility, and ESS applications. These products are manufactured and assembled in Sunlight’s state-of-the-art facilities in Greece, Italy, and the USA, and distributed to more than 115 countries. Our core priority is to provide a safe and inclusive workplace that fosters creativity and development.
Driven by our commitment to inspire our people and unlock their potential, we have created an agile and innovative environment that promotes open communication and collaboration, while offering continuous learning and development opportunities to the 1,700+ people we employ across the organization.
Keen to further empower our team by onboarding more talent, we're looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Manager to join our E/M Maintenance Department. The role is responsible for developing maintenance procedures, ensuring their implementation throughout our facilities and securing that facilities, layout and machinery run to their maximum efficiency and output. This includes total preventative maintenance, managing breakdowns of mechanical, electrical and robotic equipment. The position is based in Xanthi, Greece.
Key activities and responsibilities of this role includes:
- Plans and monitors the preventive maintenance program of production equipment as well as peripheral equipment of the company with the aim of the smooth and trouble-free operation of Production
- Immediate intervention in cases of damages that require immediate restoration to ensure uninterrupted operation
- Develop, implement and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing Maintenance team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvement
- Prepare the annual Maintenance budget and forecasts as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
- 8+ years of working experience in the Maintenance Dpt. in industrial/ manufacturing environment and at least 3 in a supervision/managerial position
- BSc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- MSc or MBA is a must
- Excellent MS Office knowledge; SAP use will be highly appreciated
- Fluency in English & Greek
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Strong people management skills, team building, self-motivation and teamwork mentality
- Demonstration of analytical and organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
What we offer you
To start with, we give you the opportunity to thrive in a restless team and grow your potential in an innovative environment. As per your compensation and rewards package, this is a preview:
- A competitive salary based on experience and topped up with other benefits
- Company family healthcare plan
- Continuous learning opportunities. Allocated training budget that can be spent on books, online courses, or other training materials.
- Established framework for career development
- International mobility opportunities