Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. We measure and analyze energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. Our innovative and proven portfolio of software, services and intelligent sensor technology is a key driver to decarbonize the grid. Having avoided more than 9 million tons of CO2 in FY 2021 and committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030, Landis+Gyr manages energy better – since 1896.
With sales of USD 1.5 billion in FY 2021, Landis+Gyr employs around 6,500 talented people across five continents. For our offices located in Corinth, Greece, Landis+Gyr is currently seeking to fill the position of:
Project Manager NPI Engineer
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Coordination of new product introduction with Suppliers, Logistics, Engineering, Quality R+D and Product Management Departments
- Create and document early production concepts and supply chain setup
- Document process and test requirements and ensure application within supply chain
- Coordinates Production Parts Approval Process with expert engineers (PPAP)
- Production of prototype series and reporting project progress to senior management
- Production equipment development support
- Value Stream optimization, lean manufacturing improvements
- Educational background in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering
- Basic understanding of mechanic, electric and electronic design principles, embedded, application programming and SQL database functionality
- Excellent communication in English (verbal and writing)
- Communication in a multinational environment and teamwork capability
- Negotiation skills and project monitoring
- Time and resource management
- Problem solving, initiative and creativity
- Self-organization and familiarity with collaboration software
- Availability for occasional travel abroad
- Technical communication in German (verbal and writing)
- Lean principles awareness and value stream understanding
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.
Company’s feedback will be provided only to the selected for interview candidates.