As part of our continuous development, our company is looking for a talented candidate for the position of Production Shift Supervisor. The position reports to Production Manager.
- Ensures the smooth operation of the production wing during the shift hours.
- Follows and controls the implementation of written procedures and instructions cGMP’s ensuring the quality of the product.
- Monitors the execution of production program in an efficient manner.
- Creates the standard or ad hoc reports including the shift performance indicators.
- Takes initiatives or participates in actions aimed at improving productivity and reducing production costs.
- Proposes corrective and improvement actions related to production processes.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry. Postgraduate degree will be considered as an asset.
- Ideally 1 year of experience in a similar role in pharmaceutical industry.
- Very good PC skills (MS Office) and ERP knowledge (SAP).
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Ability to work on shifts.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to achieving qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
The company offers competitive compensation, continuous training & career development opportunities and a friendly working environment.