Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
As a Senior Procurement General and Operations, your job purpose involves actively participating and managing various aspects of the procurement function and you will be tasked with identifying areas for improvement and implementing strategies to streamline best practices in the market in the procurement department.
As a Senior Procurement General and Operations your tasks will include the following:
- Participate in the procurement function, ensuring the timely and cost-effective acquisition of goods and services
- Negotiate favorable terms and conditions with suppliers, including pricing, payment terms, delivery schedules and service levels
- Participating in the implementation of strategies and initiatives to drive procurement excellence and efficiency across the organization's procurement processes
- Identify and suggest areas of improvement in procurement processes
- Provide guidance and training to procurement staff on best practices, procurement policies, and procedures
- Identify and suggest opportunities for automation and digitization within the procurement function
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as business, logistics, supply chain management or purchasing
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes, best practices, and industry standards.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in procurement automation and digitization.
- In-depth understanding of machine learning principles, specifically in relation to AI and Chat GPT
- Proven experience of minimum 3 years in purchasing, buying or supply chain, preferably in a multinational environment
- Experience in RFX’s
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and attention to detail
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Customer service, analytical thinking, planning and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of Internet
- Excellent command of English is required.(C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus).
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.