Established in Greece in 1977, and with over four decades of presence in the Greek market, UNISON Group, (formerly ISS Group Greece), maintains its position as leader of the facility services market while fortifying its strategic partnership with ISS through its exclusive representation in Greece as ISS Exclusive Partner.
The UNISON Group covers the needs and requirements of each Organization with integrated service systems (Integrated Facility Services), ensuring a clean, healthy, and comfortable working environment, and providing services, which are in harmony with the human factor.
Our mission is to effectively support our customers, so that companies can pursue their business goals without the burden of managing and maintaining their facilities.
The UNISON Group, in the framework of its strategic expansion, is looking to include a Procurement and Contract Management Specialist to its constantly growing team.
Location: Head Offices Kallithea
Reports to: Procurement Supervisor
- Responsible for vendor/subcontractor contract management
- Management of contract flow and coordination with other departments and third parties on all aspects of contract conclusion
- Maintenance of contract templates
- Responsibility for renewals, amendments, and contract record filing, in co-operation with relevant departments
- Ensure compliance with contact approval policies and procedures
- Owner of vendor/subcontractor evaluation process
- Management of the Group’s Annual Supplier Evaluation process
- Vendor/subcontractor credentials validation
- Support of the Purchases function
- Assistance in the formation and confirmation of purchase orders
- Assistance in management of PO requests, internal approvals and tracking of orders/invoices
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Active participation in the Procurement Function processes and recommendation/assistance in the implementation of improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree (AEI/TEI) in Business Administration, Logistics, or similar study
- 3 years of experience in a similar position in organized Procurement Department, preferably in multinational companies
- Deep knowledge and experience in contract management
- Knowledge of procurement ERP systems
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English
- Excellent PC Skills use of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Analytical and numerical skills