Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a Head of Facilities to performs routine daily operations tasks including, but not limited to, maintaining PeopleCert’s buildings. The successful candidate will handle building emergencies on an ongoing basis.
As a Head of Facilities your tasks will include the following:
- Plan and supervise maintenance of PeopleCertfa facilities, including management of third-party service providers
- Manages all reconstruction projects
- Source and manage purchasing of furniture and office equipment.
- Evaluate practices, procedures, and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines.
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Conduct training and presentation for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Conduct safety training for all staff, including quarterly drills at all sites.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in facilities management, engineering, or property management
- Proven experience of minimum 5 years in facilities preferably in a multinational environment. Team-leading experience is a must
- Excellent command of the English language (C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOLcertificate would be a plus)
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate with technical and nontechnical teams and external partners
- Multitasking abilities
- Good problem-solving skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Effective people management and development skills gained through previous managerial experience
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development 🥇
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process 💻
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.