Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our team as a Facilities Associate for Top Management. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the facilities and administrative operations that directly support our top management team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in facilities management, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to provide top-notch support to senior executives.
As a Facilities Associate, your tasks will include:
- Coordinate and manage all aspects of facilities operations, including maintenance, repairs, renovations, security, and cleanliness and maintain records of past maintenance operations
- Manage relationships with external vendors and contractors, such as cleaning services, security personnel, maintenance technicians, and equipment suppliers, ensuring high-quality services and cost-effective deals
- Perform daily audits in all company premises, including various locations in Athens, to ensure compliance with safety, cleanliness, and operational standards.
- Work effectively in a team environment, collaborating with other teams to ensure seamless operations and achieve optimal results.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Valid drivers license
- 3 years previous proven experience in facilities management, including building maintenance, vendor management, and renovation projects.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with market research methodologies and the ability to apply insights to facilities management practices.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively and foster positive working relationships.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Strong alignment with the company's values of Quality, Passion, Integrity, and Innovation.
- Excellent command of English is required.(C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus).
What we offer:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere 💯
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees 🎓
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment 📈
- Constant personal and professional development
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.