Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
As a Senior Procurement General & Operations Associate, your tasks will include the following:
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and define global procurement needs
- Plan and execute RFP/RFI/RFx processes across various procurement categories
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies to secure favorable terms, pricing, and quality
- Manage a portfolio of insurance contracts, negotiating favorable terms and ensuring timely renewals.
- Assess vendor performance and cultivate strong relationships with suppliers.
- Ensure adherence to procurement policies, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Stay updated on industry trends and emerging technologies in AI for procurement
- Analyze data to make informed decisions, identify cost-saving opportunities, and improve processes.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or Supply management or related field
- Proven experience of 4 years in a Procurement department, preferably within a multinational environment
- Buying experience in HR, Marketing, Finance, Accounting - related categories will be an asset
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management is a must
- Exceptional Negotiation Skills
- Attention to detail and effective organizational skills are essential for success in this role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate across cultures.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of Internet
- Excellent knowledge of English (C2 level certification desired)
- Excellent IT Skills, ECDL Core/Expert certification will be considered an asset
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.