Who we are: Phoenix Engineering Group is the leader in the field of broadband technologies and Infrastructure, with a strong portfolio of projects in Germany, Greece and the Netherlands. We serve the diverse needs of telecom and infrastructure providers throughout Europe and provide all necessary services for the implementation of the projects.
Our culture: At Phoenix Engineering, we blend the strength of a robust group of companies with the vibrant spirit of a dynamic and youthful team, to build a culture that thrives on teamwork, mutual support and the pursuit of excellence. We celebrate each other's achievements, stand together during challenges, and are committed to helping every team member thrive and grow.
Your role: As a Procurement Specialist, specialized in the telecommunication infrastructure, you will be helping our team’s and company’s growth by finding cost-effective deals and suppliers.
How you will contribute to our success:
- Create purchase orders and send them to selected vendors;
- Supervise orders and determine if product quantity is sufficient to make appropriate adjustments where needed;
- Prepare and maintain purchasing reports, records, and update price lists;
- Interact with suppliers daily to develop and nurture mutually beneficial relationships;
- Track delivery times, and report any issues with product or delivery;
- Monitor status of orders and contracts;
- Calculate all order costs and evaluate invoices for accuracy;
- Determine if products are unusable or damaged;
- Handle deliveries with short or over-ordered product, goods not received, and damaged items;
- Ensure that the product inventory is always in compliance with company policy;
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers;
- Conduct procurement market research for new components and suppliers;
- Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities;
- Assess and evaluate suppliers;
- Ensure compliance with the safety, health and environment requirements of materials and services.
To be a fit you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, logistics, business administration or similar field;
- 1-3 years previous working experience in Procurement or in a familiar department;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Very good command of the German language (current level: B2);
- Good understanding of what factors govern purchasing in the Supply Chain;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills;
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office platform and ERP systems;
- Ability to work proactively.
Ideally you will also have:
- Master's degree in a related field preferred;
- Additional certification in the field of procurement desired.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Catered lunch benefit;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Active participation in exciting and challenging projects that shape the infrastructure of the future;
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career through theoretical and on the job training;
- Other corporate benefits.
Phoenix Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences and treat them with fairness and confidentiality. We do not discriminate based on age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, disability or any other characteristic. If you are ready to unlock your potential, we will be happy to receive your CV!