Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! 📥
PeopleCert is looking for a Senior Procurement IT & Facilities Associate.
As a Senior Procurement IT & Facilities Associate your tasks will include the following:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand IT and facilities procurement requirements.
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers, evaluate their capabilities, and negotiate favorable terms and pricing agreements
- Prepare and manage requests for proposals (RFPs), requests for quotations (RFQs), and requests for information (RFIs) to solicit bids from vendors.
- Manage the end-to-end procurement process, including issuing purchase orders, tracking deliveries, and ensuring timely payment processing.
- Stay updated on industry trends, technological advancements, and best practices in IT and facilities procurement.
- Maintain accurate procurement records, generate reports, and provide analysis on procurement activities as required.
- Coordinate with internal departments, such as IT, Facilities, Finance, and Legal, to ensure alignment and compliance with procurement policies and procedures.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and achieve the best possible results.
- Ensures their work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality - Passion - Integrity - Innovation” at all times.
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and facility management concepts.
- In-depth understanding of machine learning principles, specifically in relation to AI and Chat GPT
- Proven experience of 3-4 years in purchasing, buying or supply chain, preferably in a multinational environment
- Experience in RFX’s
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and attention to detail
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Customer service, analytical thinking, planning and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and use of Internet
- Excellent command of English is required.(C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus).
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert's Portfolio per year for all employees
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment
- Constant personal and professional development
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)
Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.
If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check.
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK.
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.