Ella Resorts is a newly established hospitality management company, boasting a collection of eco-chic hospitality properties. In 2023, Ella Resorts will be operating a portfolio of 6 lifestyle & family resorts on the islands of Rhodes & Corfu, offering exceptional quality and service excellence. We are seeking to hire:
The Housekeeping Supervisor shall oversee all duties performed by the housekeeping staff. Position’s responsibilities include assigning tasks to staff, identifying and reporting cases of tardiness, monitoring cleaning supplies. Shall also informing Housekeeping Manager for any equipment or furniture in need of repair/ replacement and ensuring that the housekeeping staff complies with all safety and sanitary policies and standards.
- Reports to Housekeeping Manager
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and monitor work to ensure standards
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding housekeeping service
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed
- Screening housekeeping applicants
- Three or more years’ working experience in a similar role at a 5-star hotel
- Degree/Diploma in Tourism
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- A second language (French, German, Russian, or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Accommodation & daily meal
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Continuous training
- Career prospects on a transparent working environment
- Company team events
- Collaborative working environment
Ella Resorts are dedicated in providing exceptional guest experiences across its brand and our amazing Team members are at the heart of it.
Join us today to build our future together.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated as strictly confidential.