Cosmos Sport SA, member of JD Sports Fashion Plc, founded in September of 1982. First store opened in Heraklion-Crete and since then the network expanded 80 further physical stores in Greece & Cyprus, 6 retail brands (JD Sports, Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Sports Factory, Slamdunk, Rundome) 9 on-line shops and thousands of happy customers in Greece and Cyprus. Cosmos Sport is a constantly growing omnichannel company with a strong passion for sportswear, street style and limited items. Our team consists of 1300+ highly skilled, self-motivated young people, who love sports and have a passion for innovation! We are proud that Cosmossport.gr is now the No1 on-line store in the industry also selling abroad, having been awarded for 7 consecutive years as the best online sports shop in the country in e-volution Awards. We are excited being a preferred partner for global brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok in the SEE.
We are looking for a talented & passionate Commercial Allocator for the Commercial Department, who will be based in Heraklion, Crete.
Key Objective :
To create and Maintain data and purchase orders and act as a support function to the Merchandising Team to achieve optimum efficiency and help maximize profitability. This job is a brilliant opportunity to start your career as part of a Commercial team, who are incredibly passionate about what they do. If you’re looking to come into a new role and make a real impact, then this will be perfect for you!
- Create and maintain purchase orders on the system.
- Check and ensure all purchase orders are received and processed by supplier within set timelines.
- Review product allocations in alignment with merchandisers
- Responsible for monitoring SKU performance at the store level and recommending transfers or consolidations within guidelines
- Establish strong relationships with buying/planning team and stores in order to better understand commercial strategies and needs of the business.
- Amend pre-allocations as directed by Merchandiser/Assistant Merchandiser
- Produce price amendments as directed by Merchandising and communicate them to Retail
- Review all costs, retail and VAT within a specific product file prior to receipt highlighting to Merchandising team and amending as directed.
- Provide weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc analysis for the Buyer and Merchandiser to inform them of risks and opportunities
- Visit stores at least once a month with the team
- Excellent Excel and systems skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Communicate effectively
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- A passion for the world of fashion
- Career development opportunities & education programs
- Flexibility to work remotely 1 day / week
- Onsite gym, as well as health & wellness programs to keep you active
- One day off, part of our "parents’ day off" program
- Flexitime for working parents: Open Work from Home Anytime- Anywhere you need
- Generous employee discount in all our brands (Cosmos Sport, Sneaker10, Slamdunk, Sportsfactory, Rundome)
- Extras, discounts and perks - Being a valued member of Cosmos Sport team means a lot to us! We offer a variety of 90+ cool extras! Link here
At Cosmos Sport, we are committed to providing a great place to work for all of our people, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientations, genders, or disability.