Quant Greece is a Fitch-rated, independent domestic NPL servicer managing c.€15bn across all asset classes, offering coherent E2E debt management solutions to financial constituents and institutional investors in Greece.
We are looking for results-driven people, passionate about what they do, to join our vibrant team, where we all learn from each other whilst challenging ourselves by stepping up to new experiences.
We are looking for Financial Advisors to join our Communication Hub team.
Specifically, the role shall have the following main responsibilities for projects undertaken:
- High-quality inbound/outbound communication with bank debtors
- Identification of customer’s needs and payment ability
- Agreement on a repayment plan of customer's debt, in accordance with the corresponding policy
To be considered, you should have:
- Proven professional experience in a similar position;
- Familiarity working with a dialer system;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Results orientation, accountability and self-drive to deliver a consistently strong performance;
- Comfortable working in a challenging environment and on deadlines;
- Good command of English;
- Efficient computer skills and the ability to multitask.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and a monthly incentive scheme based on performance
- Private health insurance plan
- Transport facilitation (company bus)
- Participation in advanced training programs, aimed to build on expertise and skills enrichment
Apart from our competitive compensation package, our new team member will have the opportunity to become part of a team which lives out every day a truly human centered culture, based on mutual respect, trust and cooperation. Your performance and commitment to our shared goals will be recognized, and we offer you the optimal environment and opportunities to ensure your career growth.
Disclaimer: QQuant collects and processes personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are bound to use the information provided within your job application for recruitment purposes only and not to share these with any third parties. We will keep your resume in our database for any future consideration. In case you want to be deleted from our database you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.