EPE (Environmental Protection Engineering S.A.) counts over 40 years in the Marine & Industrial sector investing in research, development and implementation of new technologies. EPE has developed innovative machinery for water treatment & environmental response services.
Our vision is to provide efficient, state-of-the-art products and services that set benchmarks for quality, reliability, and innovation, meeting customer’s expectations for outstanding service & support and maintaining its top position amongst the most prominent suppliers of the shipping industry worldwide.
Motivated by the Maritime needs and dedicated to environmental rules, we provide worldwide solutions for the Maritime sector. When you join us, you become a member of our team of thinkers and innovators, who make the things that make the future.
EPE is seeking to hire a motivated Customer Service Agent with the following main responsibilities and job requirements:
- Responsible for preparation of Quotations
- In charge of order taking
- In charge of Sales Orders and order processing
- Creation of all Sales Orders (SO’s)
- Processing of orders for spares, consumables, services,
- Responsible for subcontractors' invoice handling
- Responsible for S/E expenses and EE handling
- Triangular order processing
- Credit notes - Agent commission - Owner Benefit / Cash rebate
- Handling of pre-shipment and post-shipment activities
- In cooperation with production, warehouse, and customers in order to coordinate dispatches.
- Coordination of all attendances such as 3D scanning, installation supervision, commissioning, troubleshooting attendances, annual maintenance, water sampling attendances/ training attendances.
- SC/ University Degree in Maritime studies or other disciplines
- Proven experience in the ship supplies industry
- Experience in management of spare parts will be an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written and oral English
- Customer orientation and excellent communication skills
- Dynamic personality with multitasking skills
- Negotiation skills and ability to follow and enhance business capacity