This role encompasses working only with international clients (not Greek), so all communication is in English.
Are you an experienced Event Coordinator with more than 5 years of managing business events behind your back? We seek a proactive and motivated professional with a 'Yes, I can!' attitude to join our growing team.
A newly established international event management company – Quanta Events- is looking for a Mid-level/ Senior Event manager (5+ years of event industry experience) to join its growing team on a full-time basis.
The top quality is the recognition tag for Quanta Events. We want our clients to have an exceptional experience with us: from the moment they are onboard to the moment the event is delivered. We guarantee quality and success for everyone who hires us. We are the crème de la crème of the event industry for top-tier associations, corporates, and institutions. We will do everything in our power to ensure the best experience for our clients. We work as an extension of a client’s team, with and for them. We may grow at a fast rate, but our quality and reputation will never be compromised.
Our brand is focused not only on the participants' event experience but the clients themselves. We believe building a business is not possible without building personal connections first. We live life with our clients and we are proud to say that we have a 100% retention rate.
5 brand words we are guided by:
- Credible and reliable
- Creative, top of the market
- Modern, fresh, up to date
> 5+ years of industry experience in business events (meetings, conferences, summits, scientific conferences and exhibitions, policy events, etc.);
> Excellent command of oral, and written English (French would be an asset);
> Excellent project management skills;
> Available for travel (mainly for the event days);
> Positive attitude, stress-resistant, solution orientated;
> Motivated, taking initiative, independent to manage a project;
> Client-centredness is key;
> Competent with Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and PowerPoint; videoconferencing - Zoom, Teams, Webex. Knowledge of Cvent would be an asset.
Key tasks :
- Conceptualizing and planning an event working in tandem with the client's team;
- Managing all event set-up, tear-down, and follow-up processes with the use of project management tools;
- Liaising with contractors, speakers, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order;
- Ensuring strict adherence to budget and agreed timeline;
- Coordinating and supervising services before, during, and after the event;
- Handling operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently;
- Providing regular reporting to the client's senior management on event implementation progress;
- Identifying project risks and proposing mitigation measures to resolve any potential issue that may jeopardize the success of an event;
- Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events;
- Draft background briefings and concept notes to support meetings, events, and interviews.