Ella Resorts is a newly established hospitality management company, boasting a collection of eco-chic hospitality properties. In 2023, Ella Resorts will be operating a portfolio of 6 lifestyle & family resorts on the islands of Rhodes & Corfu, offering exceptional quality and service excellence. We are seeking to hire:
Duties include answering guest questions about their facility, helping guests with their luggage to and from their vehicle and coordinating with other staff to ensure guest safety.
- Assists guests by offering answers to questions
- Handles and carries luggage for arriving and departing guests
- Assists front desk staff
- Assists the guest service department to set up any upcoming events and update any signs
- Assists other employees in similar tasks
- Ensures that guests staying at the hotel leave safely during an evacuation
- Two or more years working experience in a similar role in 5-star hotels
- Degree / Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism will be considered as a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- A second language (French, German, Russian or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
- Accommodation & daily meal
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Company Bonus scheme, according to performance
- Continuous training
- Career prospects on a transparent working environment
- Company team events
- Collaborative working environment
Ella Resorts are dedicated in providing exceptional guest experiences across its brand and our amazing Team members are at the heart of it.
Join us today to build our future together.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated as strictly confidential.