Ella Resorts is a newly established hospitality management company, boasting a collection of eco-chic hospitality properties. In 2023, Ella Resorts will be operating a portfolio of 6 lifestyle & family resorts on the islands of Rhodes & Corfu, offering exceptional quality and service excellence. We are seeking to hire:
The Cook B will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of standards in the staff kitchen in the execution and the delivery of all dishes.
- Reports to Cook A
- Having good food knowledge with a genuine interest in learning and developing skills
- Maintaining a clean and tidy kitchen with regular stock checks, labelling, audits, equipment checks, and adhering to all health and safety requirements
- Having a comprehensive understanding of the full menu offering
- Assisting with the preparation and creation of all dishes; ensuring the work is delivered to the highest standard with the utmost care in presentation
- Is responsible for completing your mis-en-place
- Three or more years working experience in a similar role in 5-star hotels
- Degree / Diploma in Culinary
- Good knowledge of English language
- A second language (French, German, Russian, or Italian) will be considered as a plus
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- To demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to work
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Negotiation and excellent Communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
- Accommodation & daily meal
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company Bonus scheme, according to performance
- Continuous training
- Career prospects on a transparent working environment
- Company team events
- Collaborative working environment
Ella Resorts are dedicated in providing exceptional guest experiences across its brand and our amazing Team members are at the heart of it.
Join us today to build our future together.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated as strictly confidential.