Landis+Gyr is a leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions. We measure and analyze energy utilization to generate empowering analytics for smart grid and infrastructure management, enabling utilities and consumers to reduce energy consumption. Our innovative and proven portfolio of software, services and intelligent sensor technology is a key driver to decarbonize the grid. Having avoided more than 9 million tons of CO2 in FY 2021 and committed to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030, Landis+Gyr manages energy better – since 1896.
With sales of USD 1.5 billion in FY 2021, Landis+Gyr employs around 6,500 talented people across five continents. For our offices located in Corinth, Greece, Landis+Gyr is currently seeking to fill the position of:
Electrical and electronic design and construction coordination of production equipment
Key Performance Indicators
Electrical and Electronic design, test design and implementation, wiring and debugging of distribution boards and automation components.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Collaborate with the New Product Introduction Project Manager of DfX activities
- Brainstorm with the project team on implementing and integrating product test specifications
- Break down work in manageable packages, estimate durations and costs or solution alternatives
- Schedule design and implementation activities
- Analyze quality issues and support root cause identification
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Create work instructions for operations support teams
- Implement risk mitigation activities
- Manage spare part collection
- Degree certifying electrical installations capability
- Advanced level of English language
- Advanced understanding of electronic circuit design (power supplies, low level automation)
- Basic understanding of power distribution (low voltage networks)
- Flexible, can-do attitude, with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to plan and prioritize their own workload
- Any experience with electronic field installation, embedded SW of PCNA design will be valued
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to accept this challenge and to work in a very dynamic, cross functional and international environment, we are looking forward to meeting you.
Company’s feedback will be provided only to the selected for interview candidates.