Η θέση δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις
ένας μήνας πρινΗμ. ανάρτησης
ένας μήνας πριν
Με κάποια εμπειρίαΕπίπεδο εμπειρίαςΜε κάποια εμπειρία
Πλήρης απασχόλησηΤύπος απασχόλησηςΠλήρης απασχόληση
Άλλη κατηγορίαΚατηγορία θέσηςΆλλη κατηγορία
Cardinal SA is looking for a passionate candidate, for the Imports department.
He / She will be responsible for the on time processing of all imports
- Data analysis – forecasting – stock monitoring
- Place orders to suppliers & enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) on ERP.
- Inform suppliers of documents needed for our company to receive the goods
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Contact freight forwarders for freight cost comparison and selection
- Track/Monitor orders and ensure on time shipment (ETD) and receipt (ETA).
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices.
- Coordination/cooperation with other departments (ISO, Warehouse) and companies involved (3PL, Custom Clearance) to insure fast processing of orders
- Reporting to supplier of any discrepancies on goods received (quantity, exp.dates, quality, etc.) and assuring our company’s compensation when needed
- Bachelor’s degree (AEI/TEI) in Business/Technical or related fields.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in the field. Previous experience in food industry will be considered as a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office & Office365 knowledge.
- Entersoft knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and track multiple processes throughout the supply chain. Time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent communication skills. Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Fluency in English.
- Problem-solving skills - Strong attention to detail.
- NDA is mandatory at the beginning of the cooperation