Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Magic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
By joining our corporate & regional teams, you instantly play a vital role in our Group’s development, by assuming a position that will set you apart from the competition and allow you to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, in a safe, strong, and sustainable environment.
C&B Controlling Senior Manager
Office Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Department: Human Resources
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Your main responsibility
- Set processes in cooperation with Finance dep and actively produce, maintain and Review the Monthly C&B Reporting to identify and analyze the key drivers of financial performance.
- Set processes in cooperation with Finance dep and actively produce, maintain and Review the C&B Budget in cooperation with Business Partners and Budget Owners.
- Set processes to provide comparative analysis between C&B Results & budget scenarios.
- Coordinate the preparation, gather, and analyze the information of the C&B Budget and Forecasts in order to support Management decisions and monitor the financial performance.
- Active management of systems, development of process improvements and automation initiatives to further improve the accuracy and quality of financial statements.
- Guide the team with strong technical to enhance managerial insights and reports.
- Supervise the team with effective management skills by closely monitoring their needs, strengths, and improvement opportunities. Coaches and connects with all team members to ensure coherency and team spirit.
- Maintain effective business partnering with operations in realizing their targets by reviewing analysis of expenses and revenues in order to seek for areas of efficiencies and savings.
- Oversee other HR Data Analytics processes.
Your main qualifications/skills
- University degree in Finance or Data Analytics or any other relevant Business field.
- MSc Degree or Professional Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CFA).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical/creative problem-solving and communication skills
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Entersoft or other ERP experience Power BI will be considered an asset.
- Team spirit and ability to coordinate several activities across the Group.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in both written and oral communication in English
What to expect from us
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment, and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development, and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.