In Kotsovolos, a member of Currys group, we believe in everything you have to offer. That’s why here, you will find a company that focuses on technology and innovation, but first of all believes and seeks the continuous development of its 2.800 people. In numbers? 94 stores, 2 modern training centers and more than 50.000 hours of training per year, dedicated to our people. Our goal? To plan for tomorrow and be the first ones who bring new technologies that will make our lives better.
Join us and be part of the evolution!
The SAP FI-RE Consultant will assume responsibility for all SAP Finance implementations, interacting on a daily-basis with multiple stakeholders (business users, external implementation partners etc.), while being responsible for all functional/technical aspects related to FI area.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting required SAP enhancements in the area of Finance/Real Estate/Treasury.
- Perform required SAP customizing to meet business needs.
- Review and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes/systems used in Finance area.
- Guide technical team (external/internal) to build solutions making sure deliverables meet the requirements.
- Actively involved in SITs/UATs for all projects in his/her area of responsibility.
- Involvement in production support as functional expert to address users’ issues.
The ideal candidate should have
- Experience in delivering SAP FI/CO solutions across a full implementation lifecycle.
- Very good understanding of integration points with other SAP modules (PA/MM/SD).
- Experience in S/4 Hana
- Vendors/Integrators management.
- Ability to suggest new system solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Ability to adapt to a fast and dynamic environment and handle multiple projects.
What the company offers
- Continuous training in new technologies and tools
- Career development and growth opportunities
- Competitive bonus scheme, performance-based
- Group health/ medical insurance package
- Discounts on our company’s products
- New, modern and pleasant HQs workplace
- Internal wellbeing actions
In Kotsovolos, we are fully committed to embracing diversity, empowering uniqueness and preventing discrimination. And we make that commitment an action, as an Equal Opportunity Employer and a proud signatory member of the Diversity Charter Greece, an initiative of the European Commission to promote diversity in the Greek workplace. Because our team doesn’t focus on Race, Color, National Origin, Ethnicity, Gender, Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation and Religion.