Antipollution (member of Vasileiadis Group of Companies-V Group) is growing rapidly, and we are seeking for an experienced Regional Sales Specialist. The successful candidate will add value to our business activities and will lead to sustainable growth by identifying new opportunities in their region and expanding company’s existing clientele.
The role is full-time and permanent, based in Patra, yet the role requires to travel frequently.
Antipollution is the leading company in the provision of Port Reception Facilities and Emergency Response Services and among the leaders in Waste Management in Greece and the Mediterranean. It operates in all major Greek ports and numerous private marinas and terminals, providing integrated, tailor-made environmental solutions, in all kinds of ships even to the high spec LNG and Oil Drillings ships. Our company is fully licensed and implements high standard environmental practices for waste management based on the principals of Circular Economy and a Zero Waste approach.
- Implement company’s strategic business plan that maintains and expands company’s presence within their specific region.
- Understand the requirements of the customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any matters specific to your region.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Being present at all operational activities in your region.
- Supporting in the creation of tailored proposals for new and existing clients and partners.
- Identify new business opportunities and target strategic corporate partnerships.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective partners where you will present our company and its services.
- Act as the first point of contact for handling our customers’ individual needs.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with new or existing key accounts and partners.
- Resolve potential conflicts and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Present new business, revenue and expenses reports to the management team.
- Participate in the tender procedures.
- BSc/BA in Maritime Studies, Engineering, or other similar fields
- 2+ years of proven working experience on relevant position
- Experience in maritime industry will be considered as an asset
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and in English
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Friendly working environment