Novibet is looking for the next Junior Live Trader to join our team based in our offices in Athens.
Our Sportsbook Traders Team is growing!
⚽🏀Are you passionate about Sports? Are you detail-oriented?
If yes then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in Europe (Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Ireland), the Americas (Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador), and New Zealand. With offices in Greece, Malta, and Brazil, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Monitor and manage odds and content for live matches available in Sportsbook
- Monitor and handle bets of fraudulent nature, monitor customers and analyze their behaviour and take appropriate actions based on profit/loss and other patterns
- Monitor and manage events with difficult positions and suspicious activity
- Propose betting fixtures and improvements
- Testing of front-end facing product on operator end and reporting issues
- Solid knowledge of Sports and Betting is mandatory
- Relevant working experience is nice to have
- Proven analytical, logical and mathematical skills
- Exceptional numerical ability
- Strong computer skills with advanced MS Excel skills
- Possess a can-do attitude and be a team player
- BSc in Mathematics / Statistics / Engineering / Economics
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation
At Novibet, we do value our people! Our team consists of passionate and highly aspirated professionals who strive for innovation daily!
We support everyone to rise and reach their highest potential within a fun, fast-paced and challenging working environment!
We are proud to offer our team the following:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package including bonus scheme
- Recognition and reward programs to recognize your achievements and contributions
- All the gear you need to support your everyday work life
- A lot of special celebrations, sports and well-being events and team bonding activities
- Supportive team – friendly, international and multicultural environment
- Focus on our people’s career development, empowering our team with internal rotation continuous feedback and training