Novibet is looking for the next Risk Analyst to join our team in our offices in Athens.
Our Fraud, Risk & Payments team is growing!
⚽🏀If you are passionate about sports and online gaming and you are detail oriented, we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in Europe (Greece, Cyprus, Italy, Ireland), the Americas (Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador), and New Zealand. With offices in Greece, Malta, and Brazil, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
As a Risk Analyst you will be part of Fraud, Risk & Payments team and you will be responsible for proactively monitoring and reviewing customer’s activity to identify potential risks through regular analysis and taking appropriate actions on customer accounts in line with the risk analysis procedures and company policies. The daily tasks of the role also include:
- Pro-actively profiling customers based on wagering behaviors
- Investigate alerts (internal & external) with proper analysis
- Conduct effective investigations on customers betting behaviour and detect link connections between them
- Real time monitoring customer accounts to detect suspicious betting patterns
- Determine the appropriate wagering levels per each unique customer using various functions
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures
- Monitor and analyze customer activity and prepare relevant reports
- Reviewing of potential promo/bonus abuse players
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments
- Liaise with Fraud and Payment team to ensure alignment and resolve any issues
- BSc/MSc in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any other relevant fields is nice-to have
- Previous experience with Trading or Risk in online gaming, is appreciated
- Strong knowledge of betting
- Great attention to detail and good analytical and numerical skills
- Able to display a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- Fluency in English language (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to work on shift rotation
At Novibet, we do value our people! Our team consists of passionate and highly aspirated professionals who strive for innovation daily! We support everyone to rise and reach their highest potential within a fun, fast-paced and challenging working environment!
We are proud to offer our team the following:
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package including bonus scheme
- Recognition and reward programs to recognize your achievements and contributions
- All the gear you need to support your everyday work life
- A lot of special celebrations, sports and well-being events and team bonding activities
- Supportive team - friendly, international and multicultural environment
- Focus on our people's career development, empowering our team with internal rotation continuous feedback and training