We are Netcompany-Intrasoft, a leading European IT Solutions and Services Group with strong international presence and expertise, offering innovative and added-value solutions of the highest quality to a wide range of international and national public and private organizations. More than 500 organizations in over 70 countries worldwide have chosen the company's services and solutions to fulfill their business needs.
For more information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.netcompany-intrasoft.com.
A day in the life of a Senior Cyber Security Engineer
As a Senior Cyber Security Engineer, you will be a part of the vibrant team of our highly skilled Information Security Department of the Information Security Solutions and Services organization. Your everyday life will mainly consist of designing and implementing advanced Information Security Solutions and operating the relevant infrastructure.
Your main duties will be:
- Design Cyber Security Solutions taking into consideration the existing IT infrastructure of various organizations, the industry best practices and the state-of-the-art Technology.
- Install, configure and support Cyber Security systems that put into effect corporate Information Security policies of large European, Public and Private organizations.
- Liaise with the IT and the Network departments of various organizations in order to efficiently integrate Cyber Security systems to existing IT and network infrastructure.
- Set Information Security Requirements in IT projects and infrastructure.
- Identify security gaps and proactively propose remedies to mitigate them.
- Assist in maintaining the security level of networks, IT systems and SW Applications.
- Administrate IT and network infrastructure (OSs, Virtualization, Cloud, DBs, network devices, etc) that support innovative Cyber Security solutions.
- Document Cyber Security solutions in both high-level blueprints and in low level designs.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies relevant to Cyber Security.
If you have
- University degree in Computer Engineering or another relevant field
- Proven experience in implementing Cyber Security Solutions such as PAM, PIM, DLP, IRM, SIEM, IAM and GRC.
- Proven working experience in IT Systems and Networks (eg. Linux/ Unix/ Windows based infrastructure, VMware, Hyper V, KVM, databases, network protocols, firewalls, VPN etc)
- Familiarization with modern IT technics such as OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, SAML, cloud services such as Azure, AWS, Containerization technologies such as Kubernetes, Open shift, Docker, etc
- Solid scripting skills (e.g. shell, Perl, Python, Ruby)
- Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
…then this position is suitable for you!
It would also be a plus if you had
- Master’s degree in IT or Security.Professional certifications in one or more of the required qualifications (eg.Microsoft Certifications such as AZ-104, AZ-500, AZ-900, SC-900, CCNA Security)
- One or more of the globally recognized information security professional certifications (OSCP, CEH, OSCE, GPEN, OSWP, CISSP etc)
- Technical certifications from Information Security Product Vendors
We ensure equal opportunities, treatment, and consideration to all candidates. Discrimination based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability, age, sexual orientation or marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other factor protected by applicable laws and regulations is prohibited. At Netcompany-Intrasoft we respect human rights as part of our culture, and we focus on creating a positive workplace in which all employees are valued and where diversity and inclusivity are welcomed.
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that Netcompany-Intrasoft’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually due to preventive measures against the Covid-19 pandemic.
Our people are the most important element of our success. Our work life is well defined by our set of fundamental Values: https://bit.ly/3SSbBzU
*Please submit your CV in English
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.